Sunday, April 27, 2008

Belly and Two Babies... Both Girls!!

My belly photo at 16 weeks. Still no weight gain. This morning I'm still at -5.5 pounds from when I started. I thought I had gained 2 pounds at one point, but it must have been my lunch or something. Everything is still going smoothly and I am eating like a horse!

She's a girl!! We're now very excited to know the sex and have been looking at names. My husband and I have a list that we are keeping. It's difficult to make a decision. The ultrasound above is from my amniocentesis that was performed on April 21 which came back normal. I think she has my nose. ;)

And now, my other baby. The spoiled kitty who wakes me up every morning just so she can hop in the bed and sleep herself. She's such a bed hog!!

1 comment:

eeniemoni said...

Awwwww, I'm just so thrilled for you, Kallia! Yes, she definetly has your nose ;)