Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Carrot.

The Carrot... This is Bug's favorite and most abused toy. She often shows off those pink jellybean toes when she's playing with it. She gets on her back and bunny kicks the crap out of it. It's a sturdy toy too. After years of abuse, it's still going strong. I think it has lost maybe 1 feather in its cap since she's has gotten it. If it's near and you start "spanking" her hiny (you know, the cat butt in the air thing), she'll move to The Carrot and rub her chin all over it. I tell you, this girl is not right!!



4 comments:

Felicia said...

Aw, what a cute kitty :)

patti flynn said...

the bug just slays me!

look at those back legs, just poised for some frenzied gouging and disembowelling of the evil carrot!

Jen / MintTrim said...

My dog Dig-Dug (jack russell) just destroys any toys like that no matter how cute they are. Her favorite toy is HALF of a tennis ball that she partially ate about two years ago. I wish her toys lasted as long as Bug's!

That carrot is so funny :)

The Funk Soap Co. said...

I'm amazed that the carrot has lasted so long. It's a durable little thing. ;)