Saturday, May 24, 2008

Slacker = Me

I've been such a horrible slacker lately about my blog. Part of it is because my camera is on loan and I have no way to take any photos. My updating skills need work.


Recently, I purchased a Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow. I'm still testing it out, but for the most part, I like it. It does take some getting used to. I have a feeling most pregnancy pillows do. My tossing, turning, and sleeping with 5 pillows was not working well for me. I'm a back and stomach sleeper, but this pillow is helping me sleep on my side without my arm killing me or falling asleep. This is a big, poofy pillow, but it doesn't hog our entire queen size bed. I can lie on my side comfortably or lean against the pillow and be lying kind of on my back and side with great support all around me. I'm pretty happy with this purchase. This is one of the more affordable pillows. Some of them cost $70-120!!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

I've heard great things about that pillow - I hope you love it!